Related Occupations for Task
29-2036.00 - Medical Dosimetrists
Related occupations for task:
Develop treatment plans and calculate doses for brachytherapy procedures.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Plan or implement follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Analyze and interpret patient, nursing, or information systems data to improve nursing services.
- Identify, collect, record, or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
- Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques.
- Analyze archival data, such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Calculate valve areas from blood flow velocity measurements.
- Calculate, measure, or prepare radioisotope dosages.
See all 18 related occupations >>