Related occupations for task:
Recruit or hire firefighting personnel.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Participate in student recruitment, selection, and admission, making admissions recommendations when required to do so.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
See more related occupations >>