Related occupations for task:
Plan, prepare, and deliver meals to individuals with special dietary needs.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare special meals, such as low-fat, low-cholesterol, or chemical-free meals.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
- Prepare a major meal, following recipes and determining group food quantities.
- Plan menus or diets or guide individuals or families in food selection, preparation, or menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Analyze menus or recipes, standardize recipes, or test new products.
- Carry flowers to hearses or limousines for transportation to places of interment.
- Deliver floral arrangements or other items to family members of the deceased.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Deliver messages and room service orders, and run errands for guests.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
See more related occupations >>