||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout, according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Weld small pipes or special piping, using specialized techniques, equipment, or materials, such as computer-assisted welding or microchip fabrication.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
- Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud, using portable mixers.
- Bolt or arc weld pressure vessel structures and parts together, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Bell, bead with power hammers, or weld pressure vessel tube ends to ensure leakproof joints.
- Mix and pour concrete around bases of posts, or tamp soil into postholes to embed posts.
- Weld metal parts together, using portable gas welding equipment.