||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, or maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Supervise fitness or wellness specialists, such as fitness instructors, nutritionists, or health educators.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.