Related Occupations for Task
39-9032.00 - Recreation Workers
Related occupations for task:
Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Greet and register visitors, and issue any required identification badges or safety devices.
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
- Provide information about wildlife varieties and habitats, as well as any relevant regulations, such as those pertaining to hunting and fishing.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, or medical and visa requirements.
- Answer inquiries regarding information, such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, or policies.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Greet incoming guests and escort them to their rooms.
- Explain the operation of room features, such as locks, ventilation systems, and televisions.
See more related occupations >>