Related Occupations for Task
39-9032.00 - Recreation Workers
Related occupations for task:
Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
- Teach skills, such as proper climbing methods, and demonstrate and advise on the use of equipment.
- Provide information about wildlife varieties and habitats, as well as any relevant regulations, such as those pertaining to hunting and fishing.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
||Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors
- Teach and demonstrate use of gymnastic and training equipment, such as trampolines and weights.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Teach individual and team sports to participants through instruction and demonstration, using knowledge of sports techniques and of participants' physical capabilities.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods, and applicants' legal rights.
- Answer applicants' questions about benefits and claim procedures.
See more related occupations >>