Related occupations for task:
Perform crisis interventions to help ensure the safety of the patients and others.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Place patients on stretchers and load stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Accompany and assist emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Administer first aid, such as bandaging, splinting, or administering oxygen.
- Respond to fire alarms and other calls for assistance, such as automobile and industrial accidents.
- Administer first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation to injured persons or provide emergency medical care such as basic or advanced life support.
||Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers
- Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
- Patrol specific area on foot, horseback, or motorized conveyance, responding promptly to calls for assistance.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Respond to medical emergencies by administering basic first aid or by obtaining assistance from paramedics.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Respond to emergencies, such as escapes.
See all 12 related occupations >>