Related Occupations for Task
29-2051.00 - Dietetic Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Observe and monitor patient food intake and body weight, and report changes, progress, and dietary problems to dietician.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Evaluate laboratory tests in preparing nutrition recommendations.
- Incorporate patient cultural, ethnic, or religious preferences and needs in the development of nutrition plans.
- Record and evaluate patient and family health and food history, including symptoms, environmental toxic exposure, allergies, medication factors, and preventive health-care measures.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Monitor patients' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Observe and record patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintain this information in client records.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems, such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anesthesia.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to music therapy.
- Collaborate with others to design or implement interdisciplinary treatment programs.
See more related occupations >>