Related occupations for task:
Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Confer with clients to discuss their options and goals so that rehabilitation programs and plans for accessing needed services can be developed.
- Participate in job development and placement programs, contacting prospective employers, placing clients in jobs, and evaluating the success of placements.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Confer with clients to develop plans for posttreatment activities.
- Follow up on results of counseling programs and clients' adjustments to determine effectiveness of programs.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs on clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
- Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
See all 6 related occupations >>