Related occupations for task:
Collect supplementary information needed to assist client, such as employment records, medical records, or school reports.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Collect information about clients, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, or observation.
- Gather information from doctors, schools, social workers, juvenile counselors, law enforcement personnel, and others to make recommendations to courts for resolution of child custody or visitation disputes.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Identify environmental impediments to client or patient progress through interviews and review of patient records.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Gather information about offenders' backgrounds by talking to offenders, their families and friends, and other people who have relevant information.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.