Related occupations for task:
Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Contact businesses or civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Arrange buying parties and solicit sponsorship of such parties to sell merchandise.
See all 11 related occupations >>