Related occupations for task:
Sort and file correspondence and perform miscellaneous clerical duties, such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Transcribe recorded messages or practitioners' diagnoses or recommendations into patients' medical records.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Perform general office or clerical work such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines, or running errands.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Stamp dates and times of receipt of incoming mail.
- Set up and maintain medical files and databases, including records such as x-ray, lab, and procedure reports, medical histories, diagnostic workups, admission and discharge summaries, and clinical resumes.
- Receive patients, schedule appointments, and maintain patient records.
See more related occupations >>