Related occupations for task:
Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Import text and art elements, such as electronic clip art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software.
- Load floppy disks or tapes containing information into system.
||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Operate various types of equipment, such as computer scanning equipment, addressographs, mimeographs, optical character readers, and bar-code sorters.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
||Substitute Teachers, Short-Term
- Operate equipment such as computers or audio-visual aids to supplement presentations.
See all 9 related occupations >>