Related Occupations for Task
43-3071.00 - Tellers
Related occupations for task:
Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
- Compose letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests for merchandise, damage claims, credit information requests, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, or unsatisfactory service.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compose correspondence requesting medical information and records.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Prepare correspondence or assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles, or conference proceedings.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Register new patrons and issue borrower identification cards that permit patrons to borrow books and other materials.
- Send out notices and accept fine payments for lost or overdue books.
See more related occupations >>