Related occupations for task:
Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Perform specific protocol procedures such as interviewing subjects, taking vital signs, and performing electrocardiograms.
- Assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, or discussions with physicians and nurses.
- Contact outside health care providers and communicate with subjects to obtain follow-up information.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Interview benefits recipients at specified intervals to certify their eligibility for continuing benefits.
- Interview and investigate applicants for public assistance to gather information pertinent to their applications.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
||Human Resources Managers
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Question applicants to obtain required information, such as name, address, or age, and record data on prescribed forms.
- Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
See more related occupations >>