Related occupations for task:
Prepare, store, and retrieve classification and catalog information, lecture notes, or other information related to stored documents, using computers.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location, based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers and generate computerized reports.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage, according to file maintenance guidelines or legal requirements.
||Word Processors and Typists
- File and store completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, or maintain a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update and delete documents.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- File and store completed documents.
See all 12 related occupations >>