Related occupations for task:
Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Compose letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests for merchandise, damage claims, credit information requests, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, or unsatisfactory service.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compose correspondence requesting medical information and records.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Respond to correspondence from insurance companies regarding the licensure of agents, brokers, or adjusters.
- Draft and type office memos.
See all 8 related occupations >>