Related occupations for task:
Prepare and mail checks.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Process transactions, such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
- Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
- Fill customer orders by packaging sold items and documentation for direct shipping or by transferring orders to manufacturers or third-party distributors.
- Deliver e-mail confirmation of completed transactions and shipment.
- Cancel orders based on customer requests or inventory or delivery problems.
- Transfer digital media, such as music, video, or software, to customers via the Internet.
- Initiate online auctions through auction hosting sites or auction management software.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Cash checks and process credit card advances for patrons.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Execute wire transfers of funds.
- Perform foreign currency transactions and sell traveler's checks.
- Process loan applications.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Approve and pay bills.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
See more related occupations >>