Related Occupations for Task
43-9031.00 - Desktop Publishers
Related occupations for task:
Store copies of publications on paper, magnetic tape, film or diskette.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location, based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage, according to file maintenance guidelines or legal requirements.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- File and store completed documents.
||Word Processors and Typists
- File and store completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, or maintain a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update and delete documents.
See all 6 related occupations >>