Related Occupations for Task
47-2041.00 - Carpet Installers
Related occupations for task:
Cut and trim carpet to fit along wall edges, openings, and projections, finishing the edges with a wall trimmer.
- Smooth or sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Cut and install insulating or sound-absorbing material.
- Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder, or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
- Grind curved surfaces or areas inaccessible to surfacing machine, such as stairways or cabinet tops, with portable hand grinder.
- Chip, scrape, or grind high spots, ridges, or rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisel, hand chisel, or other hand tools.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
- Polish final coats to specified finishes.
- Cut stencils and brush or spray lettering or decorations on surfaces.
- Grind or polish glass, smoothing edges when necessary.
- Measure, cut, fit, and press anti-glare adhesive film to glass or spray glass with tinting solution to prevent light glare.
- Measure and cut strips from rolls of wallpaper or fabric, using shears or razors.
- Smooth rough spots on walls and ceilings, using sandpaper.
See more related occupations >>