Related occupations for task:
Select and order tile and other items to be installed, such as bathroom accessories, walls, panels, and cabinets, according to specifications.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation, such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Determine materials, equipment, and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation efficiency.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Read blueprints and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Purchase or rent equipment for solar energy system installation.
- Organize materials to prepare for use.
See all 19 related occupations >>