Related Occupations for Task
27-1011.00 - Art Directors
Related occupations for task:
Mark up, paste, and complete layouts and write typography instructions to prepare materials for typesetting or printing.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Write text, such as stories, articles, editorials, or newsletters.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
||Reporters and Correspondents
- Write online blog entries that address news developments or offer additional information, opinions, or commentary on news events.
- Write columns, editorials, commentaries, or reviews that interpret events or offer opinions.
- Write reviews of literary, musical, or other artwork, based on knowledge, judgment, or experience.
- Develop or maintain online help documentation.
- Assist in laying out material for publication.
||Public Relations Specialists
- Prepare or edit organizational publications, such as employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal or external audiences.
- Develop plans or materials to communicate organizational activities that are beneficial to the environment, public safety, or other important social issues.
See all 11 related occupations >>