Related occupations for task:
Solder loose connections, using soldering iron.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Solder posts and parts to hold them in their proper places.
- Test tubes and pickups in electronic amplifier units, and solder parts and connections as necessary.
- Solder or weld frames of mallet instruments and metal drum parts.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Splice or solder cables together or to overhead transmission lines, customer service lines, or street light lines, using hand tools, epoxies, or specialized equipment.
- Clean, tin, and splice corresponding conductors by twisting ends together or by joining ends with metal clamps and soldering connections.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Solder, wrap, and coat wires to ensure proper insulation.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Splice wires with knives or cutting pliers, and solder connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Repair circuits, wiring, and soldering, using soldering irons and hand tools to install parts and adjust connections.
See all 8 related occupations >>