Related Occupations for Task
51-4041.00 - Machinists
Related occupations for task:
Install experimental parts or assemblies, such as hydraulic systems, electrical wiring, lubricants, or batteries into machines or mechanisms.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Fasten or install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies, using hand tools, rivet guns, or welding equipment.
- Assemble systems of gears by aligning and meshing gears in gearboxes.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Install or calibrate electrical or mechanical equipment, such as motors, engines, switchboards, relays, switch gears, meters, pumps, hydraulics, or flood channels.
- Connect metal parts or components in hydroelectric plants by welding, soldering, riveting, tapping, bolting, bonding, or screwing.
||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Install mechanical linkages and actuators, using tensiometers to verify tension of cables.
||Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
- Pack or fold insulation between panels.
||Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Assemble equipment, and attach pipes, fittings, or valves, using hand tools.
See all 7 related occupations >>