Related occupations for task:
Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Prepare a major meal, following recipes and determining group food quantities.
- Plan menus or diets or guide individuals or families in food selection, preparation, or menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Analyze menus or recipes, standardize recipes, or test new products.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Review records or reports concerning laboratory results, staffing, floor plans, fire inspections, or sanitation to gather information for the development or enforcement of safety activities.
- Examine credentials, licenses, or permits to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Participate in clinical research projects, such as by reviewing protocols, reviewing patient records, monitoring compliance, and meeting with regulatory authorities.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Prepare or examine food trays for conformance to prescribed diet.
See all 7 related occupations >>