Related occupations for task:
Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
||Human Resources Managers
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
See all 14 related occupations >>