Related occupations for task:
Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel, and the general public.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures.
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
See more related occupations >>