Related occupations for task:
Select aerial photographic and remote sensing techniques and plotting equipment needed to meet required standards of accuracy.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select or develop mineral location, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Select or install combined heat units, power units, cogeneration equipment, or trigeneration equipment that reduces energy use or pollution.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Develop or implement programs related to the environmental impact of engineering activities.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Determine means of integrating radio frequency identification device (RFID) into other applications.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
See all 20 related occupations >>