Related Occupations for Task
17-2041.00 - Chemical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Analyze, estimate, or report production costs.
- Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules, or specifications.
- Prepare reports regarding inventories of raw materials or finished products.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Keep manufacturing production logs.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
See more related occupations >>