Related Occupations for Task
17-2041.00 - Chemical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's or engineer's supervision.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget preparation purposes.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Prepare budget or cost estimates for equipment, construction, or installation projects or control expenditures.
See more related occupations >>