Related Occupations for Task
29-1123.00 - Physical Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to art therapy.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems, such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Monitor patients' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Observe and record patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintain this information in client records.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Administer anesthetics during surgery and monitor the effects on animals.
See more related occupations >>