Related Occupations for Task
19-1031.03 - Park Naturalists
Related occupations for task:
Compile and maintain official park photographic and information files.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Assemble, maintain, or distribute information for library or record systems.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Research, compile, analyze and organize information from maps, reports, investigations, and books for use in reports and special projects.
- Gather and compile geographic data from sources including censuses, field observations, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Process aerial or satellite imagery to create products such as land cover maps.
- Compile and evaluate hydrologic information to prepare navigational charts and maps and to predict atmospheric conditions.