Related occupations for task:
Assist in laying out material for publication.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Mark up, paste, and complete layouts and write typography instructions to prepare materials for typesetting or printing.