Related Occupations for Task
29-1131.00 - Veterinarians
Related occupations for task:
Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Record athletes' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Examine, evaluate and treat athletes who have been injured or who have medical problems such as exercise-induced asthma.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Examine patients to assess mobility, strength, communication, or cognition.
- Conduct physical tests such as functional capacity evaluations to determine injured workers' capabilities to perform the physical demands of their jobs.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Examine fetuses, infants, children, and adolescents, and diagnose health issues to determine need for intervention, such as surgery.
- Examine patient to obtain information on medical condition and surgical risk.
See more related occupations >>