Related occupations for task:
Clean, check, and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Test magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment to ensure proper functioning and performance in accordance with specifications.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Disassemble and clean anesthesia equipment.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, or materials.
- Clean kennels, animal holding areas, surgery suites, examination rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Wash and sterilize equipment, using germicides and sterilizers.
- Clean and restock operating room, gathering and placing equipment and supplies and arranging instruments according to instructions, such as a preference card.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Prepare or test devices, such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, aerosol generators, or electrocardiogram (EKG) machines.
- Clean, sterilize, check, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment.
See more related occupations >>