Related Occupations for Task
39-6012.00 - Concierges
Related occupations for task:
Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Perform various administrative tasks, such as typing documents or answering telephone calls.
- Obtain doctors' signatures on death certificate and complete other paperwork, such as insurance claims forms.
- Answer telephones, and route calls or deliver messages.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, typing, operating switchboards, or routing mail and messages.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, and hiring and supervising personnel.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
See all 6 related occupations >>