Related occupations for task:
Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Provide product information, using lectures, films, charts, or slide shows.
- Write articles or pamphlets about products.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
See all 9 related occupations >>