Related occupations for task:
Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Stock or distribute resources, such as samples or promotional or educational materials.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Hand out samples or gifts, demonstrate products, and converse with children and adults while dressed in costume.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
See all 18 related occupations >>