Related Occupations for Task
43-4141.00 - New Accounts Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Search for lost articles or for parents of lost children.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
- Correspond with customers and confer with coworkers to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, or resolve account problems.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Clerks
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
See all 15 related occupations >>