Related occupations for task:
Set up forms and lay out guidelines for curbs, according to written specifications, using string, spray paint, and concrete or water mixes.
- Perform tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill or cut.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Construct forms and assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
- Locate and mark reference points for columns or plates on boiler foundations, following blueprints and using straightedges, squares, transits, or measuring instruments.
- Lay out plate, sheet steel, or other heavy metal and locate and mark bending and cutting lines, using protractors, compasses, and drawing instruments or templates.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Hang dry lines to wall moldings to guide positioning of main runners.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Construct forms or chutes for pouring concrete.
- Lay out wall patterns or foundations, using straight edge, rule, or staked lines.
See more related occupations >>