Related occupations for task:
Monitor operation of cleaning machines and stop machines or notify supervisors when malfunctions occur.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Respond to and report in-flight emergencies and malfunctions.
- Monitor engine operation, fuel consumption, and functioning of aircraft systems during flights.
||Shuttle Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs.
- Monitor engine, machinery, or equipment indicators when vessels are underway, and report abnormalities to appropriate shipboard staff.
- Monitor and test operations of engines or other equipment so that malfunctions and their causes can be identified.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Write and submit maintenance work requisitions.
- Inspect canal and bridge equipment, and areas, such as roadbeds, for damage or defects, reporting problems to supervisors as necessary.
||Bus Drivers, School
- Report any bus malfunctions or needed repairs.
See all 14 related occupations >>