Related Occupations for Task
35-2011.00 - Cooks, Fast Food
Related occupations for task:
Operate large-volume cooking equipment, such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Prepare relishes and hors d'oeuvres.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, or desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Make special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches.
- Stir and strain soups and sauces.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Grill, cook, and fry foods such as french fries, eggs, and pancakes.
- Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
- Grill and garnish hamburgers or other meats, such as steaks and chops.
||Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food
- Prepare daily food items, and cook simple foods and beverages, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, or coffee, using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
- Cook or reheat food items such as french fries.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Prepare meals in private homes according to employers' recipes or tastes, handling all meals for the family and possibly for other household staff.
See all 12 related occupations >>