Related Occupations for Task
35-2011.00 - Cooks, Fast Food
Related occupations for task:
Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
- Accept payments, and make change or write charge slips as necessary.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Take customers' orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
See all 10 related occupations >>