Related occupations for task:
Observe and caution children petting and feeding animals in designated areas to ensure the safety of humans and animals.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Monitor visitors' activities to ensure compliance with establishment or tour regulations and safety practices.
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
- Provide information about wildlife varieties and habitats, as well as any relevant regulations, such as those pertaining to hunting and fishing.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits, for patrons.
- Monitor patrons for signs of compulsive gambling, offering assistance if necessary.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
See more related occupations >>