Related occupations for task:
Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Monitor game operations to ensure that house rules are followed, that tribal, state, and federal regulations are adhered to, and that employees provide prompt and courteous service.
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Monitor payment of hand-delivered jackpots to ensure promptness.
- Report customer-related incidents occurring in gaming areas to supervisors.
- Attach "out of order" signs to malfunctioning machines, and notify technicians when machines need to be repaired or removed.
- Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards as well as guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive, or cheating.
- Monitor stations and games and move dealers from game to game to ensure adequate staffing.
- Monitor functioning of slot machine coin dispensers and fill coin hoppers when necessary.
- Communicate with other staff to resolve problems with individual students.
- Determine the need for facility maintenance and repair, and notify appropriate personnel.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
||First-Line Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Monitor operations to identify and solve problems, improve work methods, and ensure compliance with safety, company, and government regulations.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Resolve or clarify codes or diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding team's regular meetings.
See all 14 related occupations >>