Related occupations for task:
Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Organize and supervise activities, such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Direct and coordinate operational, management, and supportive services of one or a number of postal facilities.
- Prepare and submit detailed and summary reports of post office activities to designated supervisors.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
See more related occupations >>