Related occupations for task:
Maintain permanent fleet cryptologic and carry-on direct support systems required in special land, sea surface and subsurface operations.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Implement or perform preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures.
- Implement controls to provide security for operating systems, software, and data.
- Manage user access to systems and equipment through account management and password administration.
- Implement Web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
See all 8 related occupations >>