Related occupations for task:
Determine training needs of students or workers.
||Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education, and English as a Second Language Instructors
- Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Register, orient, and assess new students according to standards and procedures.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Assess students' physical progress or needs.
- Evaluate the motor needs of individual students to determine their need for adapted physical education services.
- Conduct needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to develop the basis for curriculum development or to update curricula.
- Interview subject-matter experts or conduct other research to develop instructional content.
||Special Education Teachers, Elementary School
- Interpret the results of standardized tests to determine students' strengths and areas of need.
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
See all 7 related occupations >>