Related occupations for task:
Train or supervise other hairstylists, hairdressers, and assistants.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate residence hall staff, including resident assistants, participants in work-study programs, and other student workers.
- Supervise students' housekeeping work to ensure that it is done properly.
- Supervise the activities of housekeeping personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
- Direct the work of wardrobe crews during dress rehearsals or performances.
- Participate in the hiring, training, scheduling, or supervision of alteration workers.
- Supervise staff and monitor gambling tables to ensure security of the game.
- Train new dealers.
See all 15 related occupations >>