Related occupations for task:
Select, order, store, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
||Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Return assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines.
- Order or obtain materials needed for classes.
- Copy and distribute classroom materials.
- Review and evaluate materials, using book reviews, catalogs, faculty recommendations, and current holdings to select and order print, audio-visual, and electronic resources.
- Evaluate vendor products and performance, negotiate contracts, and place orders.
- Arrange for interlibrary loans of materials not available in a particular library.
- Plan and organize the acquisition, storage, and exhibition of collections and related materials, including the selection of exhibition themes and designs, and develop or install exhibit materials.
- Negotiate and authorize purchase, sale, exchange, or loan of collections.
||Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Purchase and maintain equipment to support research projects.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies, such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Issue identification cards to borrowers.
- Order all print and non-print library materials, checking prices, figuring costs, preparing order slips, and making payments.
See more related occupations >>